Site Manager Position Available
We currently have an opportunity for a Site Manager to join Makers; a leading Specialist. Our expanding portfolio means we have new opportunities, it could be just the place for you. Come join this vibrant team as we move forward supporting the nation’s infrastructure.
We are seeking an experienced Site Manager to work throughout the UK, on various contracts sizes ranging from £50K through to large Multi-Million-pound contracts, providing leadership and management throughout, whilst reporting directly to the Technical / Operational Director.
Site Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• SMSTS / SSSTS Qualification
• First Aid Qualification
• Experience in Concrete Repair / Liquid Waterproofing industry
• Ability to Manage, Co-ordinate directly employed Staff and Sub-Contract packages
• Implement Health and Safety requirement including reviewing RAMS, compiling Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Monitoring Contract Programme to ensure works complete on time and producing monthly progress reports.
All CV’s to be sent to email@example.com
Quantity Surveyor Position Available
We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient Quantity Surveyor to join our organization. In this position, we will require you to carry out traditional Quantity Surveyor duties working as part of the commercial team reporting to the Commercial Director. We work nationwide and travel to sites will be required. The position will be based at our office near Lichfield, Staffordshire. We will offer a competitive package with car allowance and other benefits based on experience.
All CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of client application for payments and month cost reports
- Compilation of Monthly CVR’s and CTC’s
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Preparation of sub-contract documents
- Negotiation with subcontractors and final account agreement
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments to subcontractors
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and subcontractors
Quantity Surveyor Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying or related field
- 5-10 years of general construction surveying with familiarity in the structural repair, waterproofing and roofing sector
- Proficient in computer skills and familiar with construction accounting systems
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Full UK driving licence